You will be helping shape the Bike Garden for years to come by growing food and insect friendly plants throughout. Through your volunteering you will gain confidence and knowledge about growing different plants. It’s a great way to make new friends and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Carry out gardening tasks based at the bike garden with guidance from a staff team including digging, weeding, planting, sowing and growing
- To maintain vegetable planters, flower beds and nature areas
- To work with a team of volunteers
- Use any tools and equipment safely
- Complete all tasks within the volunteer guidelines
- A love of the outdoors and wildlife
- Passionate about gardening
- Friendly and willing to work with a team, with staff and other volunteers
- Reliable and committed
- Happy to work outdoors
Where and When
- Monday mornings and Thursday afternoons
- You give as much time as you want
If you are interested contact us via email email@example.com or phone and we can arrange a chance to come down and meet the volunteering team.